Ready to Live



Verse 1 
With truth emerged, to stand in line I’m on the verge 
A full embrace, the time has come to run my race 
Born and raised, with humbleness I will amaze
A southern town, strengthened roots lay underground 

Chorus 
I’m ready to live, my all declared of which to give 
I’m destined to soar, a soulful rising shall befall
I’m ready to live, a challenged past I will forgive 
A boundless find, this opportunity is mine 

Yeah, yeah, yeah

Bridge 
My quest defined, with character and soul aligned 
No time to wait, the steps laid down for me to take 

Verse 2
Of temporal gain, my inner joy it will sustain 
To signify, the clouds that come to mystify 
A plan contrived, my gift to give to bring to life 
Uniquely rare, a purposed calling not compared

Bridge 

Chorus 

Written by Geraldine Taylor ©️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique, Engrafted into the Vine

A Heavenly Visit