Set to Rise




https://m.soundcloud.com/user-921599710/set-to-rise-trap-version

(A rendition of Set to Rise - Daddy Ess: Broken Wings Recordings) - song written by Geraldine Taylor)

Song performed by Daddy Ess 
Broken Wings Recordings

Take me to the distant places
Take me far beyond the sky
To embrace the broad horizon
Where both my wings can fly

Take me to a place of courage
Far beyond a place of fear
To unfold my true formation
Sailing forth to seas sincere

Set to rise with true elation
Former thoughts to unlearn
To discover more within me
A desired truth to yearn

For the place I hold so dearest
Confirmation of a sign
To live my life on purpose
The opened door is mine

A time of bold decision
With discouragement aside
To a land of my victory
With my eyes kept on the prize

On the prize………….

Written by Geraldine Taylor ©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ready to Live

Unique, Engrafted into the Vine

To Live By Faith