Have Hope




Verse 1
Hope can you feel, it’s kinda stipulated
Hope when its real, I’m feeling elevated, kinda animated, duly inundated
Come and turn around, now it’s time that we really made it
Faith is the key, towards the manifested
Hope and believe, in times we’re really tested
I’m eager interested, a power that is vested
Come and follow me to places that we’ve never rested

Chorus
Time and time and time we’ve got to have hope – yeah
Bring it back to life and it’s got to have scope – ooh yeah
Come and fill my heart with joy and laughter, laughter
Come and fill the sky with praise – oh yeah

Verse 2
Pour into me, a fill of motivation
Come let us hear, a calling generation, a rosy illustration, no upper limitation
Come and let me show you what it means to have a celebration
Come dance with me, it’s really necessary
Hope certainty, we’re truly legendary
We’re cheerful bright and merry, we’re always ever ready
Come strike a deal and let us bring the extraordinary

Chorus

Bridge (x4)
Oh we’ve got to have hope yeah
Come bring me that hope yeah

Written by Geraldine Taylor ©

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unique, Engrafted into the Vine

A Heavenly Visit

To Live By Faith